A popular tool that dog owners and trainers use to train, control, and correct their dogs’ behavior is a sport dog shock collar. These collars send electronic signals to the collar receiver, which sends a mild shock or vibration to the dog as a way to correct it.
But, just like any other electronic device, a charger is needed to keep a sport dog shock collar charged and ready to use. We’ll talk about the sport dog shock collar charger and everything you need to know about it in this post.
- 1 Types of Chargers for Sport Dog Shock Collars
- 2 Best Sport Dog Shock Collar Charger
- 3 2. 12V Charger for Dogtra (VOJSALDR)
- 4 How to Charge a Shock Collar for a Sport Dog
- 5 How to Use a Charger for a Sport Dog Shock Collar
Types of Chargers for Sport Dog Shock Collars
There are two main types of AC and USB chargers for sport dog shock collars. A USB charger connects to a computer or USB port, while an AC charger plugs directly into a power outlet. Some sport dog shock collars have both AC and USB chargers, while others only have one type.
The most common way to charge a sport dog shock collar is with an AC charger. It has a cord that goes to the collar’s charging port and plugs right into a power outlet. The charger sends a steady flow of electricity to the collar, which slowly charges the battery. Most of the time, AC chargers are more powerful and charge the collar faster than USB chargers.
A USB charger plugs into a computer or USB port and has a cord that plugs into the charging port on the collar. Most USB chargers aren’t as strong as AC chargers, and they take longer to charge the collar. USB chargers, on the other hand, are easier to use and more portable than AC chargers. They are great for traveling or when you aren’t near a power outlet.
Best Sport Dog Shock Collar Charger
Paipaitek Shock Collar Charger Replacement, Compatible with Flittor, Petsafe, PetSpy, PetTech, PET998, Pettrainer Dog Shock Collars & Other Training Systems.
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Unit Count||1.00 count|
About this product
- 【Compatibility with 】Petrainer, Flittor, PetTech, Petronics, Petspy, IPets, Peston, PatPet, Puss & Pooch, Nemobub, Instecho, Groovypets, Esky, Dogwidgets, Bousnic, Altman, PET998DRB, PET998DBB, PET998DR, PET998DB, Pet916, PETTECH PT0Z1, TrainPro M86, AT 216, PD 520, PET 850 shock collar, Charger replacement cable matches most dog training collar systems perfectly.
- 【USB 2-In-1 Charger】The dual charger can charge 2 different collars at the same time for your convenience. Barrel jacks 5.5×2.1mm and 2.5×0.7mm, charging cable length 2.2ft.
- 【Charges Fast】Fully charge the collar in an hour to save you time. Heat-resistant stainless steel connection port can be easily inserted and firmly fixed, free from the trouble of poor contact.
- Your original charging cable stopped working? Lost? Or was it chewed by your dog? You don’t need to replace the entire set of collar equipment, shock charger replacement will work perfectly with dog collar receivers and transmitters.
- 【International Certification】FCC and UL certification, Paipaitek dog shock collar charger cord ensures safe and fast charging of equipment.
12V Charger for Dogtra HK-S-120A030-US 500 1000 1500 1700 7000 7100 7100H 200NCP 1900NCP 1902NCP 7000M 300M YS200 YS500 200NCP BC120 Dog Training Collar Adapter Supply for BC12V300/5.5 Power Cord.
|Connector Type||Barrel Connector|
|Input Voltage||110 Volts (AC)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Output Current||1 Amps|
|Output Voltage||12 Volts (DC)|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Main Power Connector Type||2 pin|
About this product
- NOT for 5V version, NOT for 10V version, NOT for 1900S, NOT for 1902S! NOT for 200C! NOT for 202C, NOT for 280C
- 12V Battery Charger Compatible with Dogtra HK-S-120A030-US 500 1000 1500 1700 7000 7100 7100H 200NCP 1900NCP 1902NCP 7000M 300M YS200 YS500 200NCP BC120 Dog Training Collar Adapter Supply for Dogtra HK-S-120A030-US BC12V300/5.5 Power Cord.
- ONLY for these models LISTED above, WILL NOT for any OTHER models, AC/DC Power adapter has been tested multiple times and validated to ensure compatible with Dogtra HK-S-120A030-US.
- Input: AC 100V-240Volt, Output: DC 12V ,4.5ft/1.5M extra long enough power cord compatible with Dogtra Training Collar, Chargers come with splitter cable Splitter cables 5-5.
- What You Get: 1*DC12V Replacement Dogtra Training Collar Charger, 30 days disclaimer refund, 12 months exchange.
3. Model SD-425 Charger
SportDOG Brand Adapter Accessory for Model SD-425 – Replacement Power Cord for FieldTrainer 425 Remote Trainer.
About this product
- Charging adaptor only; Compatible with models SD-425, SD-425S, SD-425CAMO, and SD-825.It is not compatible with any others.
- Split-plug charger to charge the Remote Transmitter and Collar Receiver at the same time
- Charge your system in 2 hours; fits standard outlets
- By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories, making the promise to always create “Gear The Way You’d Design It”
- Easy to use –
- Battery life –
- Value for money – 4.6
PetSafe Remote Trainer USB Adaptor for PetSafe 100, 300, 600 and 900 Yard Remote Trainers and Lite Remote Trainers,Black.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||36.58 x 3.54 x 0.87 inches|
|Age Range Description||All Life Stages|
About this product
- Additional or replacement USB charging cable for PetSafe Remote Trainers and PetSafe Lite Remote Trainers
- Compatible with PetSafe Remote Trainer and Lite Remote Trainer 100, 300, 600 and 900 Yard Models
- Y-Split Receiver Collar Charger will charge Transmitter and Collar at once
- USB Charging Cable ONLY
- Overall length is 3 ft 7 inches
- Please refer to your user manual to identify the correct charging cable or adaptor for your remote trainer
5. Mrgru Replacement Charger
Mrgru Replacement Charger Cable for Dog Shock Collar Compatible with PET / Flittor / Petsafe / PetSpy / PetTech / Pettrainer Dog Shock Collars and Other Training Systems Power Cable.
|Unit Count||1.00 Count|
About this product
- Compatibility–Product compatible with PET998DRB / PET998DBB / PET998DR / PET998DB / Petrainer / Flittor / PetTech / Petronics / Petspy / IPets / Peston / PatPet / Puss Pooch / Nemobub / Instecho / Groovypets / Esky Dogwidgets / Bousnic / Altman / Pet916 / PETTECH PT0Z1 / AT 216 / PD 520 / PET 850 shock collar
- Product Specifications–Input:100-240V 50-60Hz Output: 5V
- Please Confirm–Before purchasing, please confirm whether the product specifications meet
- Quality Assurance–Our products have undergone many rigorous tests to ensure product quality and use with confidence
- After Sales–We provide one month free return service
How to Charge a Shock Collar for a Sport Dog
It’s easy to charge a sport dog’s shock collar. Here are the steps you must take:
Step 1: Plug the charger into the collar.
Connect the charger to the charging port on the collar. Most of the time, the charging port is on the collar receiver, and a rubber flap or cap may cover it. Take off the cover or flap and plug the charger into the port.
Step 2: Put the charger in.
Plug the charger into the wall or a USB port. If you are using an AC charger, plug it directly into a power outlet. If you’re using a USB charger, plug it into a computer or USB port.
Step 3: Let the collar charge up.
Wait until the collar is fully charged. How long it takes to charge the collar depends on the type of charger and how much power the collar has. To make sure the collar is fully charged, you must follow the manufacturer’s instructions for charging time.
Step 4: Take the charger apart.
Once the collar is fully charged, take the charger out of the charging port on the collar. If you are using a charger that plugs into the wall, unplug it. If you’re using a USB charger, take it out of the computer or USB port.
How to Use a Charger for a Sport Dog Shock Collar
Here are some tips on how to use a shock collar charger for a sport dog:
- Always use the charger that came with the device. If you use a different charger, it could hurt the collar or make it stop working.
- Follow the instructions from the manufacturer about how long to charge the collar to make sure it is fully charged.
- Do not charge too much for the collar. Overcharging can hurt the battery and shorten the life of the collar.
- Keep the charger away from sources of water and heat to keep it from getting broken.
- If you’re using a USB charger, make sure the computer or USB port is on and working properly.